Plastic for sure! I always think the fabric ones get super dirty and yucky!
2. Do you prefer gel pens, biro or fine liners for everyday writing?
I probably prefer fine liners? Over anything else, I love the Bic Ultra Round Stick Grip pens and use them almost daily!
3. Do you have a fear or needles/dentists/blood (if all three, which is the worst) and is there a story behind it?
Out of all three, I weirdly hate the dentist the most. I have no problem with blood or needles and will always donate blood at blood drives! For some reason, I hatee the taste of the cleaning stuff dentists use and my mouth is always so sore after. I also hate the fact you're not supposed to eat or drink after the dentist- even if I'm not hungry, the fact that I can't eat or drink makes me hungry and thirsty!
4. Do you like jelly? Do you eat it at any time other than when poorly?
I like jelly! I don't tend to eat it so so much but hey, who can beat a good pb&j?
5. What are your Easter traditions? (if not Christian, insert your own meaningful festival here and tell us about that instead)
Well I guess it depends on where I am and who I'm celebrating with but when I was younger we used to always go to my grandparent's house and celebrate with my entire family. When I'm at school, I try to go to Easter mass and brunch with some sorority sisters! But just this past weekend, I had a quite dinner with my parents before heading back to school!
6. What’s your favourite book that you have read so far this year?
THE HUNGER GAMES (by far!)
7. Do you have any magazine subscriptions or recommendations that we should know about?
I subscribe to SELF and Women's Health! I love both magazines! It's hard to keep up with them at school so sometimes I save them for the summer months! The recipes in SELF are great!
8. Favourite etsy store (if you know the owner IRL, also include your favourite that you didn’t originally know IRL)?
I love Lemon Seed & Co, My Pink and Green Garden, and Pink Gasoline! Those are only a few that I can remember off the top of my head though, they're are definitely a ton others!
9. If you had play money (£100/$150) that could only be used on shoes, what shoes would you buy?
Probably a new pair of wedges from Steve Madden! I need to stock up for summer!
10. If you were going pet shopping tomorrow, what would you choose?