Thursday, September 15, 2011

Welcome to Pink Zin!

So I always thought I would be one of those girls that would never ever have her own blog. What did I have to say that would be interesting to anyone else in the world? I'm still not sure if there is anything but I figure why not? I have things I would like to share and whoever is willing to listen (or read) well enjoy!
As a senior studying public relations at Boston University, I've committed myself to making the most out of my last year in this wonderful bubble that we all call college. As the president of my sorority of Alpha Epsilon Phi, I have plenty to keep me busy. Whether it be spending time with friends or sisters, I love keeping myself busy and filling my Lilly Pulitzer planner with different socials and events! 

Enjoy! 

XOXO
E

No comments:

Post a Comment