Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quote of the Day!

Happy Sunday Readers! 

This is the last Sunday I'm spending at home with my family before I head back to Boston! We're doing a whole lot of reading, relaxing and watching some football! My mom and I are so excited for Desperate Housewives tonight- are you tuning in? 

I'll leave you all with this quote I found on Pinterest yesterday: 



This is so applicable to my life right now since I'm starting to think about where I see myself working next year! I really have no idea how to get this application process started- where to look to apply? How to stay on top of it? Any suggestions- I need them! 

Hope you're all enjoying the last bit of weekend! Don't forget to enter my first giveaway here by tomorrow night at 9pm! 

XOXO

5 comments:

  1. I just love that quote. Steve Jobs was a brilliant man!

    Happy Sunday!

    xoxo,
    megs [at] Shine On

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love that quote! When I started looking at jobs, I looked at the PRSA chapters of the area that I knew I'd be in. I'm sure they have Boston chapter and they might have a job bank you can look at online!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quote! Good luck with the next chapter of your life. And thanks for reminding me about Desperate Housewives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect quote for starting a new semester! Thank you for posting this! Enjoy the last of your time at home with your family, I just left mine to return to my college town and get back into the swing of things... which for me takes a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love that quote! Very inspiring. Especially because this is my last semester in college - EEK :)

    ReplyDelete