Friday, July 27, 2012

YAY for Friday!

Happy Friday Readers!

This post is going to be full a few random thoughts so please bear with me!

  • I saw The Dark Knight Rises last night with pretty much my entire office and it was absolutely amazing! Never been much of a Batman fan (I will admit that I only saw the Dark Knight for the first time last weekend....shhh!) but the film was so good! I sat at the edge of my seat the entire time! And the ending....omg. I don't want to spill the beans for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, but definitely get to the movies ASAP! 
  • The previews for Dark Knight were also so so good. TAKEN 2?! I will most definitely be seeing that in theaters! I loved the first one and was so pumped when I found out they were making a sequel. 
  • Christian Bale...you're beautiful...and sexy and just overall perfect. Please play Christian in 50 Shades of Grey. 
  • I'm super pumped to do a whole lot of NOTHING this weekend! Nothing planned- just relaxing! 
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment