Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's OK Thursdays!

Happy Thursday Readers! 

Since I'm trying to get back to a regular blogging schedule it only made sense to link up with Amber & Neely for It's OK Thursdays! Since it's thursday, almost the weekend and end of a tough work-week there are a TON of things I'm OK with today! 

It's OK...that I'm loving my desk at work. It's large and spacey and doesn't make me feel like I'm stuck in a cubicle all day long :) 


It's OK...that this iced coffee is making my day right now! Definitely necessary on a scorching hot day like this! 


It's OK...that my job is really challenging. Well not really OK but it definitely keep things more interesting. I'm working in sales and it's definitely tough and sometimes I feel super depressed when I'm not doing well but that also motivates me to just try harder! Anyone work in sales and have any advice for me?! I would so appreciate it! 



It's OK...that I'm SO excited for this weekend! My mom is visiting and I can't wait! We're going out to dinner at a restaurant with live music tomorrow night which should be really fun and different and then are going to my cousins house to lay out by the pool on Saturday! I'm excited for a busy but fun weekend! 

What are you OK with today?! 

XOXO

3 comments: