Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Fancies - Sweater Weather!

Happy Friday! 

So since I'm getting back into the swing of blogging, I figure the perfect way is to link up with Alison for my first Friday Fancies! I love putting outfits together so this is a great excuse to do it every week!  a little dangerous though, putting them together on a Friday right before the weekend when it's hard to stay away from the stores....


I forget to save the links to where I found each item, but I'll be sure to remember that for next time! I love cozy sweaters for wintertime and with wine/burgundy jeans- what could be better? Sometimes there will be those random days in the middle of winter when you can pull off wearing flats- always good to keep some of your pairs out to have on hand! 

So happy I linked up and can't wait to see other fun sweater outfits! 

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. so happy to have you, pretty lady! xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love this outfit! It's so perfect for fall.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete