Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weekend Recap!

Happy Tuesday Readers!

I'm trying to get some sort of weekly blogging schedule down and I definitely want to include a weekend recap in here somewhere - I'm thinking Mondays make the most sense (which seems obvious) but since this is my first week back, it'll have to be on a Tuesday!

I had a really great weekend! I've been traveling and have had friends visiting the last couple of weeks so this was the first weekend that I finally had some time to just relax and not feel pressured to do anything!

Friday, I went for a drink and some snacks with some friends from work! And I took this pic on my walk from work - it was so refreshing that it was light out after 5pm!




Then I ran some errands - which is unusual for a Friday afternoon but made me feel super productive which was nice! I hit up Trader Joes for some groceries (TJ faves coming in a post soon!), Sephora (to exchange an eyeliner) and Bath & Body Work's. They were having a 2 for $22 candle sale which is a stealll since they're usually $20 each! AND they had my fave sent in the back! Salted Caramel - this candle is ADDICTING! Granted I don't usually burn it in my room because it's a bit too sweet but it's a perfect living room/kitchen candle.


Then at night I finally saw Argo with my roomie! Such a good movie and I think it totally deserved best picture! And not to mention how good his speech was at the Oscars last night! 


Saturday was relaxing and some time at the gym! Then a night out on the town- dancing, drinking, and some pizza at 1am (woops I'll make up for that in spin tonight!) 


And then ALL of Sunday was spent watching Downton Abbey. I'm already on season 3...and I just started watching last week. WOOPS. I'm OBSESSED with the show. The grandmother is hilarious, the relationship between Mary and Mathew is amazing and frustrating at the same time, and I root for Anna and Mr. Bate's at the end of every hour. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself when Season 3 ends and I have to wait for next year...


How was your weekend?! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment