Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Randoms!

Happy Friday! 

My apologies for not posting the last two days! Work has been super busy and then the crappy weather put my in a funky mood that the last thing I wanted to do at the end of the day was spend time on a computer! Does that happen to anyone else? 

Since I didn't have time to prepare a Friday Fancies post ... I figure this Friday will be a "Random Thoughts" post before the weekend! 

Well first off Boston has been hit with yet another snow storm. yay.....not. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the snow! I think it's pretty and gives me a good excuse to stay home and not venture out into the world. BUT after like 4 snow storms, I'm over it. The slush, the extra 15 minutes it takes me to get anywhere, stores closing, it just becomes an inconvenience more than anything now! To give you an idea, this is what my street looked like on the way to work this morning


BUT in 9 DAYS  I will be soaking up the sun in..... MEXICO! Cabo to be specific and I cannot wait! I'm going with a bunch of friends from school and I'm so excited. Adult spring break? Yes please. 


Yesterday when I hit my afternoon slump, I was absolutely craving an iced coffee. Which is weird since it was snowing/sleeting/raining/hailing and about 30 degrees out. BUT I ran over to Starbucks anyway and treated my self to a Iced Skinny Vanilla Latte #betchygirlproblems 


In the past few weeks since I've been on this "health" kick, I've been much better about making dinner for myself at home rather than buying something/heating something "not healthy" up in the microwave. This was my meal from the other night:

{Pork Chop w/ a balsamic vinaigrette and mustard glaze, brussel sprouts & brown rice}
*my brussel spouts were a little mushy and my rice was a bit undercooked but what can ya do? I tried!*

I have NO plans for this weekend (which I'm OK with) besides running some errands for my trip, laundry, and get a head start on packing! 

What do you all have planned for the weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment