Sunday, December 18, 2011

Happy Sunday!

And I'm backk....! 

I just got back to NYC last night and I could not be happier to be home with my family! The last two days in Boston was a bit crazy...laundry, packing, cleaning, OH and taking my exam...so I guess studying also! But it's all over now! One month of completeee relaxation (with a little work at Lilly of course!)! 

My family arrived from Germany yesterday also...did I mention I have family in Germany? My sister moved there with her husband (who is German) and raised their kids there aka my niece and nephew! I only get to see them twice a year so I was sooo excited to get home and reunite with them! Giulia is 11 and Alexander is 9! They are my favorite children in the whole wide world and I cannot wait to cuddle and play with them all of break! 

Today we're decorating my tree and apartment for Christmas and then we're off to my cousins for a pre-christmas party! (pictures to come tomorrow!) So before I sign off here are some cute Christmas photos from Pinterest (of course)...


(such a cute idea for a night in with the kids...)



(adorable mantle decorations!)


Hope everyone is having a great weekend! And for all my college blogger friends- if you're done CONGRATS! If you're just finishing up- GOOD LUCK!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment